Banana Bread Brilliance
4 large bananas, mashed
1 egg, beaten
1/3 cup honey
3 tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup almond milk
8 drops orange essential oil
1 1/2 tsp mixed spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup almond meal
1 cup gluten free oat flour
1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
3 tbsp Bellē powder
3 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 175°C & line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Mix together the bananas, egg, honey, melted butter and almond milk until well combined.
- Fold through the dry ingredients.
- Pour into the loaf tin and top with chocolate chips and the sliced banana.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow loaf to cool slightly before slicing. Serve with butter or your favourite spread.