Iced elderberry, echinacea & fig collagen tea
Please note you need to start preparing the tea the night before serving.
What you need
4 Elderberry & Echinacea teabags ('Pukka' tea brand is recommended)
400ml of boiling water
4 scoops of Bellē powder
2 figs, thinly sliced
1 cup of ice
100ml of sparkling water (add more as needed)
Sprig of thyme (for garnish)
- Steep the teabags in boiling water overnight in a jar.
- In the morning divide the brewed tea into two glasses.
- Stir in Bellē until combined.
- Fill each glass with ice and pour over sparkling water.
- Arrange sliced figs in each glass.
- Decorate with fig slice and sprig of thyme.
To order Bellē or to find out the many benefits of Qt Internal Cosmetics click here.
Shop online for free NZ delivery.