The Best ANZAC Biscuit Recipe
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp boiling water
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups wholegrain oats
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup gluten free flour
1/3 cup chopped macadamias
3 tbsp Bellē powder
1/2 tsp mixed spice
- Preheat oven to 175°C & line a cookie sheet with baking paper.
- Melt the butter, coconut oil and rice malt syrup in a small saucepan.
- Whisk together the baking soda and boiling water in a small bowl until it fizzes.
- Remove butter from heat and add the baking soda mix - set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Add the melted butter mixture and mix until everything binds into a dough.
- Roll into balls and flatten into circles. Bake cookies for approximately 10 minutes until golden. Allow to cool completely before serving.