The benefits of natural crystals
Since the beginning of human history crystals have been highly regarded for their ability to enhance and amplify natural energy. Many people today believe that they harmonize with the frequency of the cells in the body, combating mental and physical ailments, and increasing health.
Incorporating the right crystal in your life can do wonders in transforming your vitality. They can help to relieve stress, boost energy, and improve mental clarity. The benefits can be specific to each type of crystal so it’s important you choose the right one for what you want to achieve.
We’ve listed some of our favourite crystals below and the potential changes that they can make in your life.
- Calms and softens the skin; helps to prevent breakouts.
- Activates the root-chakra promoting balance and inner-peace.
- Can aid in improving mental wellbeing and releasing emotional blockages.
- Helps to even out skin tone. It is said to detoxify the system and aid digestion.
- Activates the solar plexus chakra and sacral chakra.
- Opens the mind to new ideas, happiness, and joy.
- Heals and purifies the skin. Said to help to bring the body into balance.
- Activates all chakras, however it is particularly helpful for stimulating the crown chakra.
- Can free the mind of negative viewpoints.
- Stimulates the regeneration of the skin.
- Activates the third eye chakra.
- Great for mental clarity and focus.
- Beneficial to the immune, nervous and respiratory systems – all support the skin.
- It is associated with the crown and the throat chakras.
- Said to relieve anger and negative thoughts.
- Can cool and calm skin inflammation; good for people prone to acne flare‑ups.
- Activates the crown chakra.
- Works to bring tranquility to the mind.
- Helps with fine lines and wrinkles as it eases tension and helps to relax facial expressions.
- Activates the heart chakra.
- Assists in the release of unexpressed emotions and is comforting, calming and reassuring.
- Good for combating acne.
- Activates the root chakra. It may also be used to balance and direct the energy of the upper chakras to the base chakra.
- Believed to help insomnia.
- Soothes and repairs the skin; great for sensitive skin.
- Activates the solar plexus chakra.
- Can improving self-confidence and has a grounding effect.